My main assets: precision and flexibility
I was able to develop my logic and my regularity through my work in my scientific studies. After that, during my Degree in English Language, Culture and Civilization, I discovered another kind of methodology, the one needed in the literary domain. This degree helped me improve my English skills since I now have an advanced level in that language.
As for my Master’s Degree, it enabled me to see what (and who) was behind a website and thus it enhanced my curiosity. Indeed, when you work in the IT area, you have to keep up with the latest news, tendencies and technologies: that’s IT foresight.
Finally, I would say that my student employment as a cashier joined, in a way, the job of a community manager: in both cases, you need to show some diplomacy towards the customers to get to an end.
- Creation/Edition of content adapted to the web.
- Search Engine Optimization /Search Engine Marketing (Referencing): analyses of websited to enhance their optimization (Google Adwords, rich snipers…) and so offer them a better positioning in the search engines’ results.
- Good knowledge of various CMS (Content Management System): Drupal, Joomla, WordPress and DreamWeaver.
- Good knowledge of social networks (courses in Community Management).
- Administration of a personal website and of its Facebook Page.
- Use of softwares and application related to project management such as MindPreview, SimpleMind, Limesurvey, Google questionnaire…
- Adobe Creative Suite: knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Office software applications:
- Windows: mastery of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Mac: mastery of Pages, Numbers, Keynote.
- Information gathering, information synthesis and presentation.
- Creation of press reviews.
- Very good writing skills both in French and in English.
- IT and competitive foresight (thanks to Twitter or Netvibes for instance).
Written and oral comprehension
- / French: native
- / English : bilingual (European option during junior school and high school + 5 years at university)
- / Spanish : operational
- / Swedish : basic
Written comprehension (program of intercomprehension of european languages)
- Creation of:
- documentary collection,
- synthesis note,
- Use of softwares for indexation and thesaurus (French softwares: Rameau and Motbis)